Gikotori.

Gikotori.
No amount of money could buy that smile...

Thursday 6 December 2012

Wait for it....

NEWS!!!!
 
So I guess I'll need to be changing the name of my blog...
From Rwanda to Africa, Plural!?
 
Nearly exactly 2 years later it has become official
That in July 2013 I will be starting a new adventure,
or as I like to see it, continuing an unfinished one
 Back to Africa but more precisely
 Kenya!
 
I have taken up an opportunity to visit Africa again
 With a fantastic organisation called First Aid Africa.
They offer the teaching and education around First Aid that
Provides communities with essential knowledge in order to 
Avoid millions of deaths and infections that happen every year.
 
 
I don't know many details yet;
- Exact location
- How rurally we will be living
- Who I will be going with
- What I need to take with me
 
But things I do know are;
- I am so excited to go back
- I need to raise £1,489
- I need ALL your help!
 
 
My heart melted when I found out I was accepted
& when I found out I was getting to go somewhere I have always dreamt of visiting,
 
Africa is more than an expedition to me its a massive part of who I am
As Lauren or Nyiramwiza, it continues...
 
Another Dream
 
Another Adventure
 
Another Postcode!
 
Lx
 
 
"One way to get the most out of life it to look upon it as an adventure"

1 comment:

  1. So happy and excited for you! Looking forward to reading more! :)
    E x

    ReplyDelete