Gikotori.

Gikotori.
No amount of money could buy that smile...

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sometime down the line... [5 months if we're being precise]

Want to start this by saying
"I'm Sorry..."
Firstly for taking SO long to update this &
Secondly for not learning to update sooner since the last time i said sorry! 

Since October 2011 a lot has happened...
Some good, some bad and some that just don't need to be mentioned,
Either that or I'm just blatently going to pretend they didn't happen, ok with you?


I won't go into detail because, to be honest, if I did we would still be here another 5 months later.

In short (very short) here it is,
The last 5 months in the life of 'Moi'

November&December:
 Worked hard at uni
Got to know flatmates
Made new friends
Thought I'd lost someone
Found out placement
Sat Exams
Thought about Rwanda
Enjoyed Christmas
Reunited with Uggs

January&February:
Got 2 A's in Exams
Started my Hospital placement
Met inspirational nurses
Grew as a student nurse
Saw life changing things
Found out I hadn't lost that person
Thought about Rwanda
Turned 20!

March
Got an A for my placement
Found out I'm heading to Inverurie next
Searched for flats
Watched lots of rugby
Thought about Rwanda
Spent a lot of time with IJM<3
Continued taking each day as it comes..

Looks like a lot when u put it like that,
"If I could would I do it differently?"
 "If I did would I still be who I am now?"
I guess what happens in your life shapes who u become,
So from my own advice - MY past, MY life, MY lessons
They're what make me, well er ... Me
So no I wouldnt change it,
Not for the world.

 Basically, after all that information,
all you really need to know is my life is perfect, as far as perfect goes...

I have definately choosen the right career for me and loving every minute
I have the worlds best family, in fact I'm lucky enough to have two
My boyfriend and I are back together and better&stronger than ever
My best friend will ALWAYS be my best friends, deep down
My flatmates are great people who im very glad i met

I'd say that was pretty damn perfect,
Wouldn't you?

Lx




No comments:

Post a Comment